tyres@home Mobile tyre fitting Newcastle
Mobile tyre services Newcastle – Mobile tyre fitting Newcastle
We are tyres@home mobile tyre services Newcastle covering all postcodes starting with NE.
At tyres@home we think customers have better ways to spend their time than sitting in a tyre bay waiting room. We offer mobile tyre supply and fitting giving you convenience and a quality service at a competitive price so we bring your choice of competitively priced new tyres and the workshop to you. At home, at work or anywhere, at your convenience. Get on with your life while we take care of everything – tyre supply and fitting, punctures, tracking, batteries and locking wheel nuts removed.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Call Text or Email
07551 22 33 44
2. Get an ALL INCLUSIVE price
3. Set Time & Place convenient for YOU
(it helps if you have your tyre details or vehicle registration number ready)
Our friendly, courteous staff will ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Our all inclusive pricing means you get
Free Replacement Valve
Free Disposal of your old tyres
Courteous and polite service
You save time and money by not having to drive to the tyre bay.
Pay by credit card, debit card or cash.
Mobile tyre fitting for Newcastle
What You Need to Know Before Ordering Your Tyres
Prior to giving us a call or emailing your details, we’ll need you to have ready information on the tyre size(s) on your vehicle. This can be found on the side-wall of your tyres, and is usually in large, raised numbers. The size is followed by the load index and the speed rating, which we may also require. If you want to find out more about the meaning of the numbers and letters that make up the tyre size, and about load index and the speed rating, follow this link to find more detailed information on tyre sizes.
Note that not all vehicles have the same size mounted on both axles and we have occasionally encountered incorrect sizes fitted – so it is wise to check all of the tyres individually. Always check your tyres directly for the size as electronic databases are not always accurate. .
Your contact details
In order to process your order and confirm your booking we will need your name, the fitting address and the land-line telephone number (where applicable). For receipting purposes, we will also require either your home or business address. Our service is tailored to suit your needs as much as possible, so if you have a preferred date or time in mind, we will do our utmost to book you in for that time.
Tyre Fitting At Your Home or Work
- All you need to do now is sit back and wait for us to arrive at your preferred address. Our experienced technician will fit your new tyres at no extra cost.
- We also balance your wheels and fit new tyre valves with every new tyre supplied.
- Most vehicles equipped with alloy type wheels have a security device on one of the wheel studs or nuts of each wheel. If your vehicle has these fitted, we would request that you locate the adaptor or key (often a small nut shaped device) prior to our visiting.
- Tyres removed from your vehicle will be taken from site for safe environmental disposal free of charge. Tyres@Home only uses approved waste collection and disposal agents.
- We accept credit and debit card payments, taken upon completion of all work via secure mobile chip & pin card readers or cash.
- Any questions about Tyres@Home‘s tyre fitting services? Do not hesitate to call or text us on 07551 22 33 44.
- Use our website to find more information about, tyre safety, tyre maintenance, tyre manufacturers, and tyre types.As we are a mobile service we can be delayed by circumstances beyond our control. If this does happen and it means we will be late for our appointment we will call you as soon as we are aware of a potential delay and keep you informed of our progress